- Q: How can I donate or get involved?
- A: You can donate your time or expertise by visiting the Get Involved page. You can donate money by visitng out Donate page.
- Q: Can men participate?
- A: Yes they are welcome and encouraged.
- Q: How is my cash donation spent?
- A: 100% of all donations received go directly to developing WLJH Intern programs.
- Q: Where are you located?
- A: WLJH is a global organization with volunteers worldwide and is based out of Ottawa, Canada.
- Q: How can I participate in one of the Working Committees?
- A: For more information please contact Sheri Meyerhoffer at info@WLJH.org
- Q: Will WLJH cover my travel and other costs?
- A: Some of the law firms participating in the preparation and delivery of the modules are covering their own costs of travel and accommodation to and in Kathmandu as part of their pro bono programmes and others will be relying on WLJH for funding of travel costs. The Volunteer Form provides you with an opportunity to indicate whether you or your law firm will cover your expenses or whether you would like WLJH to cover same.
- Q: Does WLJH work with a specific travel agency to help coordinate travel and accommodation?
- A: No, WLJH does not currently work with a travel agency but can identify a number of comfortable and affordable accommodation options.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson